Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
In Odin, tap PDA button and locate the TWRP file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F will reeboot automatically
- Copy the Super SU file that have been downloaded to your phone memory
- Turn off your device
- Boot into “Recovery mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Up + Home +Power buttons simultaneously
- In recovery mode, Swipe to allow modification
- Tap Install
- Find where you put the Super SU file.
- Once you find it, tap the Super SU files and ‘swipe to comfirm flash